- 1.05 - 10.00 INR
- Molded Inserts
- For Hardware For
- 1-3 Inch
Brass Molded Insert is available to be molded into a range of plastics, rubber as well as ceramics. It is designed having an aggressive diamond knurling to offer high resistant feature to tensile pull as well as rotational torque loads. This comes with a closed bottom as well as a controlled minor diameter to ensure to offer precise positioning on core pins. With the aid of closed-end bottom, this prevents the flow of plastic into the threads.
Specifications of Brass Molded Insert:
- Thread Size- 2mm to 12.7mm
- Types- Unified thread, metric thread.
Features of Brass Molded Insert:
- High durability with sturdy designs
- Precise knurling design available with the tolerance of -0.05mm
- Maximum strength with non abrasive structure
- Cost effective range with greater tensile strength
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Week
- 3 Week
- Carton Box.
- Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, Central America
Plot No. 16/B-1, Street No. 3, Shantinagar Society, Opp. Janta Society, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 361006, India