Brass Molding Inserts
- Metal : Brass / Copper Alloy
- Rod : Casting / Extrusion
- Dimension / Length / Size
- Begins from M1.5 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per Custom Designs and requirements
- We manufacture any different size of insert as per Drawing or Sample.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (l)
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I)
- Generally Free Machine Grade of CuZn37Pb3 equivalent to BS 2874 is used to manufacture various brass threaded inserts in form of round, Hexagon, Square etc
- Other grades which are followed as per custom requirements are CZ 121, CZ 131, C3604, CDA 360, and DTD 627 etc
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customerâs requirement
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF,UNEF and NPT Threads
- BSP & BSPT (Parallel & Taper Threads)
- Any threads as per specifications
- Golden Finish
- Silver Finish
- Nickle Platted
- Chrome Platted
- Tin Plated
- Any coating as per customer specifications
- Bag Packaging,
- Inner Plastic Packing,
- Carton Packaging,
- Wooden Carton Packing
- Thread as per international Go and Not Go Gauge Standard.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (ID) after threading with very close tolerance to prevent unrequired flush to enter into brass inserts.
- Plastic Industries
- Furniture Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Automobile Industry,etc...
Lead Time :3 Working Days
Specialized in Brass Inserts
Plot No. 16/B-1, Street No. 3, Shantinagar Society, Opp. Janta Society, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 361006, India